TapNLink NFC (Type5) module for local connection of mobile devices to microcontroller-based electronic systems.
TapNLink NFC modules provide a contactless interface for linking mobile devices to equipment and appliances. Using TapNLink 3-stroke configuration, users interact with appliances from an app on their mobile in three intuitive steps: 1) tap to launch the app and recuperate the appliance's parameters, 2) modify parameters in the app, and 3) tap again to transfer the new appliance parameters.
For appliance designers, TapNLink connects directly to their system's microcontroller. It integrates into and is powered by the target system. however, the integration requires no coding or hardware development.
All TapNLink products are easily configured to control access to data in the target system by different types of users. TapNLink facilitates rapid creation of user interfaces that run on Android, iOS and Windows-based mobile devices.
- Near Field Communication (NFC) Type5 tag (ISO/IEC 15693)
Supported Target Connections
- 2 GPIO using SWD (Cotex debug port) protocol
- 2 GPIO using S3P Serial port protocol
- UART using Modbus protocol
Mobile Platform Support
- HTML5 generic applications
- API for Cordova (Android, iOS, Windows 10) or Android native (Java)
- Auto-app generator for Android and iOS mobiles
- Configurable access profiles
- Configurable, encrypted passwords
- AES-128/256 module-level data encryption
- Configurable secure pairing with NFC
- Dimensions: L 38mm x W 28mm x H 3mm
- Bare board (default)
- Optional ABS plastic casing (IP44) is available.
- Optional silcone resin (IP65) treatment is available.
- Input voltage: 2.3V to 3.6V
- Power consumption: from 10mA (depending on communication)
Operating Temperature Range
- -20°C, +55°C
- CE (Europe), FCC (USA), IC (Canada).
- Base Part Number: TnL-FIT103
- Unitary Price: 17.00 EUR / module
- MOQ: 20 modules
- Prices include:
- TapNLink modules pre-qualified, pre-programmed and ready to configure
- IoTize Studio configuration and testing software
- Software for IHM on mobile devices (iOS, Android, Windows 10)
- IoTize Cloud MQTT infrastructure (open source)