Raisonance Integrated Development Environment for seamless control of application development from compilation to debugging
Ride7 is the latest release of our full-featured Integrated Development Environment (IDE) that provides users seamless integration and easy access to the complete range of Raisonance tools and features for writing, compiling and debugging application code from a single user interface.
- Integrated control of Raisonance C/Assembler toolsets for a range of families including ARM, STM8/ST7, CoolRISC and Cortus-APS3
- Integrated control of CodeCompressor for post-link code size optimization
- RBuilder for peripheral configuration and automatic gerneration of the resulting C cource code
- Project manager with project structure that facilitates complex activities (bank switching, flash, multi-processor, multi-module,...)
- High-level language debugging with a rich range of views (Symbols, locals, disassembly, registers, peripherals, ...)
- Integrated simulator
- Syntax highlighting code editor
- Context saving
Ride7 is a free software tool that is available with Raisonance RKit C toolsets, RLink debugger/programmer and related tools such as our Primers and REva evaluation platforms.