The Raisonance technology at the heart of our STM8/ST7 C compiler ensures a thoroughly refined, tested tool that delivers the best results for your STM8 or ST7 applications and exceptional ease-of-use across a complete toolchain.
The STM8/ST7 C compiler offers a complete range of features tailored to these ST architectures including:
- Compiler code size optimizations in 4 structured-levels for easy implementation
- Automatic startup file inclusion and no required link scripts
- Automatic interrupt vector and handling of absolutes
- Reentrant and recursive code
- Auto putchar and getchar integration
- Libraries coded in Assembler language
- Printf library adapted for needed functionality with smallest possible footprint
- Advanced data overlaying technology
Toolset integration and careful compiler testing ensure compiler ease-of-use and reliability. Seamless integration in Ride7 facilitates access to the compiler as you write and debug application code. Use of Raisonance CodeCompressor technology can further improve code size with post-link code optimization across the entire application.
Point-by-point compiler performance testing with STMicroelectronics, a combination of regularly updated test suites for anti-regression and ANSI conformity, and regular benchmarking ensure the quality and evolution of the Raisonance STM8/ST7 C compiler.
This Raisonance software is compatible with 32 and 64-bit versions of Windows 7, 8 and 10.
Raisonance RKit C toolchains and Ride7 software development environment can be used for 30-days in a free evaluation mode.
Download Ride7 and associated RKits from the Raisonance support web site.