Programming engine designed to work inside fixture with experiment board
FlashRunner FR01EXP01 is a member of the FlashRunner series of a high-performance, standalone In-System Programmers specific for Flash-based microcontrollers and serial memories.
FlashRunner FR01EXP01 is targeted at production environments and can work either in full standalone mode or controlled by a host system.
- Fast programming algorithms developed to reach the memory technology speed limit of the target device.
- Standalone operations (projects and code images stored on a memory card);
- Easy ATE integration;
- Based on FlashRunner FR01ENG engine;
- Controllable by any host system via RS-232;
- Supports most ISP protocols (BDM, JTAG, SPI, I2C, MON, ICC, SCI, etc.);
- Flexible, fully configurable;
- Compact and robust design for production environments.
- Data integrity guaranteed (every data transfer to/from the host system or Secure Digital card is CRC tagged).
- 9 to 24V power supply input;
- Five digital I/O lines;
- Two digital I/O or analog output lines;
- Two programmable output voltages (0 to 15V, 0.25A and 0 to 5V, 0.5A);
- One analog input line;
- One programmable clock output;
- Secure Digital memory card (up to 2 GB);
- 512 bytes on-board dynamic memory;
- On-board timekeeper and calendar;
- I/O protection;
- Optoisolated inputs for project selection;
- Two optoisolated command inputs (START and STOP);
- Three optoisolated status outputs (FAIL, PASS, BUSY);
- One optoisolated RS-232 channel;
- Experiment board.
FlashRunner FR01EXP01 features state-of-the-art electronics to provide you with high integration flexibility in a compact footprint.
FlashRunner’s open architecture makes its firmware easily upgradable to support both new devices and new features.
FlashRunner FR01EXP01 is set up and controlled via ASCII-based commands.
- Fully autonomous standalone mode thanks to its SD memory card (FAT16);
- Controllable by any host system through a terminal utility and simple ASCII protocol;
- Up to 32 hardware-selectable projects (scripts), unlimited software-selectable projects;
- Log files;
- Erase, blank check, program, read, verify, oscillator trimming, etc.
FlashRunner FR01EXP01 comes with a Windows utility that allows you to communicate with the instrument and perform the most common operations: send commands, manage SD card files, update the instrument’s firmware, etc.