Include all the programming algorithms for a selected silicon producer
Fast and Reliable for the Industrial Environment (RS232/LAN)
- Fastest programming algorithms;
- ATE integration;
- Standalone operations (projects and code images stored on a memory card);
- Controllable by any host system via RS-232 or Ethernet;
- Supports most ISP protocols (BDM, JTAG, SPI, I2C, MON, ICC, SCI, etc.);
- Flexible and fully configurable;
- Compact and robust design for production environments;
- Data integrity guaranteed;
- All of the models of the FlashRunner I series have been designed for maximum performance and reliability.
- Power supply input 9 to 24V DC;
- Five digital I/O lines;
- Two digital I/O or analog output lines;
- Two programmable output voltages (0 to 15V, 0.25A and 0 to 5V, 0.5A);
- One analog input line;
- One programmable clock output;
- Secure Digital memory card (up to 2 GB);
- 512 bytes on-board dynamic memory;
- On-board timekeeper and calendar;
- I/O protection;
- Optoisolated inputs for project selection;
- Two optoisolated command inputs (START and STOP);
- Three optoisolated status outputs (FAIL, PASS, BUSY);
- Optoisolated RS-232 and Ethernet channels.
FlashRunner’s open architecture makes its firmware easily upgradeable to support both new devices and new features.
FlashRunner comes with a Windows utility that allows you to communicate with the instrument and perform the most common operations: send commands, manage SD card files, update the instrument’s firmware, etc.
ASCII-based commands used to control and setup.
Two ways to receive and execute commands:
- Over the RS-232 or Ethernet connection (controlled by a host system (e.g. Windows HyperTerminal);
- Via “scripts” stored in its SD card (Standalone mode).
SD memory card (FAT16).
Unlimited projects (scripts).