Easy Integration in Programming Lines (ATE, ICT, Test Fixtures)
Include all the programming algorithms for a selected silicon producer
- Fast programming algorithms;
- Easy ATE integration;
- Standalone operations (projects and code images stored on a memory card, FAT16 compatible);
- Controllable by any host system via RS-232;
- Supports most ISP protocols (BDM, JTAG, SPI, I2C, MON, ICC, SCI, etc.);
- Flexible and fully configurable;
- Compact and robust design for production environment;
- Data integrity guaranteed.
FlashRunner III supports only one Silicon Manufacturer chosen from the device list.
- Power supply input 7.5V DC;
- Five digital I/O lines;
- Two digital I/O or analog output lines;
- One programmable output voltage (0 to 5.5V, 0.5A);
- Oneprogrammable clock output;
- Secure Digital memory card (up to 2 GB);
- I/O protection;
- One command input (START);
- Three status outputs (FAIL, PASS, BUSY);
- RS-232 channel.
FlashRunner’s open architecture makes its firmware easily upgradable to support new features.
FlashRunner comes with a Windows utility that allows you to communicate with the instrument and perform the most common operations: send commands, manage SD card files, update the instrument’s firmware, etc.
ASCII-based commands used to control and setup.
Two ways to receive and execute commands:
- Over the RS-232 connection (controlled by a host system (e.g. Windows HyperTerminal);
- Via “scripts” stored in its SD card (Standalone mode).
SD memory card (FAT16).